David has been helping buyers and sellers for over 15 years. During this time he has helped clients purchase or sell over 250 homes in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery and Chester counties. He is also knowledgable in the “buying and flipping” of homes and has done over 25 flips. He currently resides in Upper Darby.
“My goal is to consistently provide all my clients with the real estate services they expect and deserve.”
- Experienced with many first time buyers and sellers as well as seniors.
- Will help client to downsize and “stage” listing.
- Collaborated with investors in finding properties with positive cash flows.
- Bought and flipped over 25 houses and assisted “flippers” in calculating costs of renovating etc.
- Knowledgeable, professional, attentive to details, dedicated and hard working.
- Will work extra hard to find the “right home” for my clients.
- Graduate of West Chester University-1973
- M.S. from Villanova University -1987
- Married for over 40 years with 2 children and 3 grandchildren
- Loves golf, squash and craft/imported beer